“Yoga Is The Journey Of The Self, Through The Self, To The Self.” – Bhagavad Gita
We at Aadinath Yoga takes you through the collective journey of yoga by integrating body, mind and soul in order to achieve overall health, happiness and peace of mind.
“Health Is A State Of Complete Harmony Of The Body, Mind And Spirit.” – B.K.S. Iyengar
The mind and the body are like parallel universes. Anything that happens in the mental universe must leave tracks in the physical one. According to studies done to date, the cells in our body react to everything that your mind says. Negativity brings down the immunity system and vice-versa.
At Aadinath Yoga, we strive to develop a strong desire for Yoga that will correlate the minds of people, emphasize and facilitate their life to have a healthier future. Our teachers integrate ancient yogic knowledge and modern scientific knowledge to explain various mechanisms of yoga. This is an integrated evidence-based approach to adding yoga to one’s life.
Researched Based Yoga Therapy programs!
Modern-day science confirms that the practice of yoga has tangible health benefits. It is an applied science, a systematized collection of laws applied to bring about a definite end. This rational application of the laws of unfolding consciousness acts exactly on the same principles that you see applied around you every day in other departments of science.Multiple studies have shown that yoga has many psychological and physical health benefit.We at Aadinath Yoga provides evidenced-based yoga therapy for the management of physical and psychological illnesses. Our specializations in:
Diabetes Thyroid, PCOS & PCOD, Hypertension, Depression & Anxiety, ObesityCardiovascular Health, Sciatica, Arthritis, Migraine, Asthma, Problems like Backpain, Knee pain, Neck pain etc.
Know your Teacher
(Founder & Director at Aadinath Yoga)
(B.COM, MCM, CCY, YIC, YIDM, QCI level2 yoga teacher, Certified Ashtanga-Vinyasa teacher , Iyengar Yoga teacher & practitioner, Research in yoga for diabetes)
Smita Godbole is a Yoga Researcher and Yoga Therapist having more than 10 years of experience in teaching yoga. By academics she is a software engineer but form last decade following her passion towards yoga. Chooses her path from software engineering to inner engineering. Smita’s ardour for yoga makes her stand out. She finds happiness in teaching yoga in an authentic way. She makes sure that every single person in the class gets personalized attention and must fulfil their aim behind joining her yoga classes. She believes that with yoga that is body, mind and soul connection one can achieve his or her ultimate goal of living life healthy, happy and peacefully!
- Yoga researcher at CSIR -National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
- Honored in the hands of Dr. H.R. Nagendra (PM Modi’s yoga guru)for starting Vyasa affiliated Institute.
- Life Member of Indian Yoga Association
- Conducted yoga workshop on yoga conclave at Pune University as a part of international Conference of Ayush on future health challenges Dec2019
- Jury member at Maharshi Patanjali State Level Yoga Competition
- Jury Member at Yogasana Competition for Special Children organised by Chiranjeev foundation in association with Aadinath Yoga
- Corporate yoga training in Pune : Mindtree, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Veritas technologies, Banc Tech, Nityo Infotech, Awfis ltd, Docplexus & many more
- Yoga workshops at schools in Pune: Modern high school, Lokseva e school, NCL preprimary school, Jump Thru Joy pre-school, Aadarsh Mahavidyalaya & many more